Monday, November 27, 2023

Fruits & Veggies Series

Hello internet! Unfortunately I was not able to attend my second Pancakes and Booze art show this September due to horrible weather that day and the fact that it was being done outside. I arrived at the place and as they were setting up an outdoor tent, I decided to not attend that day since it was pouring rain like crazy. Sorry :|

As of today, the new Fruits & Veggies series is up on my website. This just randomly started after a friend saw the initial Tomato drawing and asked if I was making a fruit series. Then I realized a tomato can simultaneously be both a fruit and a veggie, therefore I continued with vegetables too. I will be adding a few more in the coming weeks so stay tuned!



No comments:

Post a Comment

The 2024 art extravaganza

  Well hi! Right after the crazy end of year with the Fruits & Veggies Series (where I ended up making 36 of them and I'm now planni...